Monday, August 27, 2012

Intro to New Hobby

Hello! Everyone. Nice to meet you~ Finally, happy to make my first post!
I really have hard decision for my blog name (Not fixed yet >___<).
I will tell you the story later 

So, it has to be my first post, right?
I want to share my latest hobby which has been my passion for a long time.

What is that???

The answer is a BALL JOINTED DOLL !
Waittt... Before you jump up into wrong conclusion, I will give you some information.

"A ball-jointed doll is any doll that is articulated with ball and socket joints. 
In contemporary usage when referring to modern dolls, 
and particularly when using the acronyms BJD or ABJD, 
it usually refers to modern Asian ball-jointed dolls.
 These are cast in polyurethane synthetic resin, a hard, dense plastic, 
and the parts strung together with a thick elastic. 
They are predominantly produced in Japan, South Korea and China. 
The BJD style has been described as both realistic and influenced by anime. - Wikipedia"


In other words, BJD is very different than any doll you know.
They're made from resin (broke when falling), and other parts can be assembled.
BJD is very well-known in Japan, South Korea, and China. 
There's a lot BJD Companies from there.
I will give you a lot explanation later and i still learn about BJD 

Japan's Famous Brand BJD, Volks
Model: Volks SD16 Madoka


South Korean's Brand, Luts
Model: Kid Delf Salgoo


China's Brand,  Asleep Eidolon
Model: Rebecca (1/3 Size)


See? They're not scary like many people said.
Half of the people I met keep saying bad things about dolls.
All of them always criticized the dolls said like killer doll. What?! =____=" 
Well, can't say anything much. every people has their own mind.
Maybe it isn't only me who have made a post like this.
I'm glad this is my first post 
Have anything in mind? Ask me, i will try to give the best answer.
Byeee... See u at next post =^^=


All Photos Reserved to the Owner. Not mine!
☆ Regards, HEL ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment